Friday, January 20, 2006

Cool Bed

Ya...cool bed. It is cool not because it is cool (fashionable and nice looking), but because it is cool (not hot or warm). Why was I sleeping on the cool bed? Good question. I was on the cool bed because I was hot. You know what I mean. I was hot not because I was hot (sexy and good looking), but because I was hot (running a temperature of about 38°C). I hope you ain't confused, are you? Ü

That cool bed that I slept on (how do you find my pose?), actually it is a cushion. It is cool because it is filled with water. Sleeping on it is like sponging my body without getting wet. Sounds cool yeh?

I think daddies and mummies who are reading this thread can get something like this, in case, there is really a need. You know what I mean. Well, I didn't get to use it until today, though it was bought quite a while ago. Of course, I don't wanna use it, but nobody can guarantee this, you know. So, it's better for it to be there than not.

I am feeling much better now. At least the fever is gone and so is my grumpiness òó. I am a happy child once again. Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home